OMH 1.16% 43.5¢ om holdings limited

Some months ago I mentioned the increase in power prices in the...

1. 11,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1698
    Some months ago I mentioned the increase in power prices in the Ukraine.  Post 41597467
    This is becoming a major concern for the large ferro alloy smelters in the Ukraine. These smelters are some of the largest in the world,
    Nikopol Ferroalloy Plant
    Plant capacity is over 1 million metric tonnes of silicomanganese and 250,000 tonnes of high carbon ferromanganese,
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikopol_Ferroalloy_Plant

The price of power is now US$0.08/kWh and the smelters are going broke. Nikopol lost 122 million UAH = US$5 million

"Everything was arranged in such a way that the main supplier of cheap electricity, Energoatom, practically fell out of the market. Enterprises are forced to purchase much more expensive electricity from coal stations.
    Energy-intensive ferroalloy enterprises (mainly producing alloys for deoxidation and alloying of steel) were among the first to suffer. The Kiev edition of Delovaya Stolitsa writes that for the largest metallurgical plant ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih, over the past month alone, electricity has risen in price by 20 percent. And Nikopol and Zaporizhzhya plants lost 122 and 70 million hryvnia, respectively.
    To understand the situation ordered Prime Minister Vladimir Groisman. “I propose a government order to NKREKU and the Ministry of Energy to resolve the issue of prices for industry in connection with the introduction of the electric energy market. And let NKREKU be going, consider this issue, let it reduce these tariffs. These are their powers, let them not fool us,” he said he.

Читать далее: https://lt.sputniknews.ru/economy/2...shok-Ukraina-okazalas-na-poroge-blekauta.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $333.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 43.0¢ $16.97K 39.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 7459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.