OMH 0.00% 38.0¢ om holdings limited

OMH Ready to blow, page-4

1. 12,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Yes, S32 is one of my preferred stocks too. Great profits being made on manganese, most likely the best bulk commodity and yes S32 manganese ore profits really stood out. I had posted the Mn ore prices on S32 HC thread regularly.
    However OMH is the darling, its all about manganese and SiMn alloy prices are off and running again. There is no better SiMn producer than OM Sarawak, using the lowest power costs. OMH has 4 furnaces producing SiMn and two FeMn.
    Mn alloys sales were about 120,000 tonnes for the 1/2 year or $210 million income. Profit about $24 million.
    OMH reported a lower sales volume of Mn ore than the previous last half , but the price /dmtu was considerably higher.
    I calculate the price at least AUD$2/dmtu higher. My calculations show a $43 million profit on manganese ore from Bootu Ck mine. Last years report showed a $2o million payment for the Tshipi mine ie last 1/2 year, so I assume the same for this 1/2.
    I expect OMH will announce a larger profit after tax than Santos STO, not bad for a company with a Market Cap at 1/13th.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.