OMH 4.44% 47.0¢ om holdings limited

Absolutely no need to raise capital, hasn't been necessary in...

1. 12,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Absolutely no need to raise capital, hasn't been necessary in the past and the debt is $150 million less now than before. So you'd better keep your money in your pocket.
    OMH will now be the major supplier of FeMn into the USA as S32 has now closed one furnace in Tasmania and production is down 32% and FeMn and SiMn from their South African Metalloys plant is down a whopping 45%. Only 13,000 tonnes produced for the qtr (peanuts)
    You obviously don't see the Malaysian export data into the USA, I do and they have gone from a minor supplier to No 2 largest supplier, I'm betting when I get my next USA import data that Malaysia will be No1.
    FeSi has already started picking up and OMH is still at full production. Unless you have inside information to the contrary then production and sales will still be good. Prices are down slightly, but the sintering plant is now up and running which will help reduce input costs.
    Steel production in China is up.
    The current OMH selling is TMI (Chinese) is my bet. They may need the money since they're running into problems in Ghana.
    The price of Mn ore could turn up quickly too, Ghana has now slapped a production cap on Ghana manganese (TMI) and they will have to slow production for the rest of the year. Maybe you didn't know that.

"The government in Ghana instituted a 5-million mt cap on manganese ore exports “in order to safeguard the exploitation of the commodity. Through the first three quarters of 2019, manganese exports were 4,960,654 mt; there Ghana Manganese can export less than 40,000 mt for the remainder of the year."

The power situation is becoming more acute for a lot of alloy producers, South Africa is now having load shedding again.

BYH is a slow go drilling situation for the time being. BYH is getting getting approvals for drilling of Cheval, and then only 1/2 million is required for maybe 3 months of Mn drilling, its not expensive as it isn't deep.
    It could take some time to turn around but with the amount of production thats being curtailed by Ferroglobe and S32 then it could turn very quickly. OMH doesn't need much higher prices to make excellent profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $360.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 47.0¢ 44.5¢ $6.948K 15.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 11740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.