OMH 4.44% 47.0¢ om holdings limited

OMH - Strong Sell, page-150

1. 12,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    The problems in South Africa are escalating with Eskom now in deep trouble. Thankfully Tshipi mine is using their own diesel generators, I wonder what S32 is using for power at their mines?
    If Eskom wins the Court Case against NERSA then it will be all over for alloy smelters in South Africa unless they plan to make the local residents pay more just prop up the overseas owned smelters.
    The power in South Africa is actually cheap compared with Australia and Europe but its expensive when compared to Asia, (China, India, Bhutan and Sarawak ) Even with an increase to "R1.45kw/h" (US$0.98/KWh) its still not expensive compared with Australia.

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/art...69bn-cash-bailout-and-to-raise-another-r34bn/

Eskom’s latest blackouts could have far-reaching consequences for SA and an expert says R1.7 trillion will be needed to restore the ‘rotten’ utility.

Eskom would need at least R1.7 trillion to restore it to its heyday, energy expert Ted Blom said following the surprise renewal of rolling blackouts yesterday. Promises of no more load shedding, and “Eskom is too big to fail”, are just two statements bemused South Africans recalled yesterday when they woke up to Stage two load shedding – something Eskom has known about since at least last Saturday. Castigating Eskom as a “rotten” organisation for not warning the country, Blom said Eskom was also between a rock and a hard place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $360.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 47.0¢ 44.5¢ $6.948K 15.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 11740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.