PTX 8.00% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

This forum has BigDaniel, (our man Dan), with over 3,657...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    This forum has BigDaniel, (our man Dan), with over 3,657 insightful and sometimes humorous posts. Proven performer for mine. Great to have him on our side.

PTX, our company, has little Dan, but if he nails half of the 6 shots on goals we have in play, he will be known as Bigger Daniel......not only that, but our SP will be Bigger PTX.

Fwiw, I do feel the "tide turning" at the Biotech Sector level globally (or dare I say it's the oft-seen "big wave" fronting so many of SYC's previous presentations??? with PTX at the front of it.....shades of Big Wednesday the movie??), and if my brain is working on song I recall it is this week that Merchant Funds Mgt report their April performance review and investment plays - would love it if they talked about / confirmed my hunch that they have been upping their stake in us.

I also believe we will get news on current Cell Therapy enhancements out of stealth mode, before end of May imo.
    In fact, as you noted Shellbell, the anniversary of the patent lodgement is this Friday - does that mean a Thursday or Friday MARKET SENSITIVE announcement (subject to ticking the right box of course!).

Re-rates imminent, and if we get as "announcement trigger happy" as IMU (that would be OK by me), we might even make miniscule updates more often and tick the "market sensitive" box - I cite today's ASX IMU release, as an example.

Not long now, feeling like a fully wound up spring ready to go BANG BANG!

DrY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.004(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $27.48K 578.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49107 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.