Omicron_Covid_Update, page-231

1. 42,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Sounds like you are one of those types that knows the truth.

I didn't read any arrogance in what the poster wrote, quite logically. Arrogance usually refer to refuting anything against one's conviction without understanding that in this instance, propaganda and misinformation are exploited by both extreme at times I suspect. I am not a scientist so I cannot accept or refute the science.

"Never have we had a virus like covid."
    ---------------
    Don't you think it applies to the vaccine too? Never have I also seen so much effort to push us to take the multiple jabs and find that it still infect us and worse, we could become carriers infecting others. How do you explain authorities needing to change tack in their messaging from prevention of disease to hospitalisation prevention? How do you explain the efficacy rate of the 2 jabs and how long before we need a booster on top of a booster assuming this booster works with Omicron? I don't think we saw the last of these variants. Currently the early messaging is that Omicron is more virulent but even less deadly that Delta

Looks like you have found the truth so end of discussion. I personally am not being irresponsible by opting to be un-jabbed simply because I am anticipating these new strains and scientists are yet to establish if Mrna Covid original is effective against Delta. When the time comes I'll have to take the jab and by such time you would most likely be a jab junkie on your big multiples to mine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.