Omicron_Covid_Update, page-244

1. 25,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I think my point is that black is a necessary word in our language and has many different meanings

As to being used in a derogatory way against black people my point is that all people suffer from words that are used as insults, and in the case of black or dark skinned people in general if someone is going to use a word to insult them there are plenty of other words that can be used many of them not as nice as black, not to mention it is hard to fight the truth

Also forcing laws on people likewise just engenders opposition and discrimination against the proponents of those laws

So rather than remove all words that could be termed as unsuitable and reduce the English language to a meaningless chatter without any descriptive ability or comprehension we are far better of to approach the matter from another angle

So we have to turn the other cheek, consider bullies beneath our dignity and teach people to have more respect for others and also prove that you are better than those who use bad language, naturally we also have to show respect to others as well because it is a two way street after all and in my lifetime the attitude against black people in Australia has changed enormously

Finally you first have to change the media, the bureaucrats and politicians as they are the ones who are the biggest offenders not the people

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.