Omicron_Covid_Update, page-532

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Sure will do,

please know that my main reason for not taking the "vaccine" is based on info that you promote and the simple fact that we do not know how the human body reacts long term, on an endless string of drugs that attempts to tell your body how to react in case X happens. The open questions that are unanswered for are endless and please acknowledge that the long term effects are not as important when you are of age.

I very much embrace the concept of the "old vaccines", where your immune system teaches itself to deal with case X by feeding it a weakened/altered form. I understand this approach takes a lot more time and research and given the urgency they turned to MRNA technology, resulting in the absolute pile of manure we are dealing with right now. We pay a price for the huge need of total control and playing "God". I am aware this sounds pretty inhumane but events like these are essential in the existance of a species - Humans are pretty far down the rabbit hole completely annihilating natural selection and survival of the fittest which will lead us to.....

May I suggest you step away from your laptop/phone for a second and try to get a grasp of what is going on among your younger generations to understand the damage that has been done in protecting people like yourself.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.