EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

If you want details of the study contact Chris Rayner at...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    If you want details of the study contact Chris Rayner at
    [email protected]
    or by mobile on: 0401 364 782

Grant: https://researchdata.ands.org.au/protein-preloads-improve-2-diabetes/455263

You could also contact his boss:

Professor Michael Horowitz

who won the Kellion Award of the Australian Diabetes Society (2009) and a Masters Award of the American Gastroenterological Association for Sustained Achievement in Digestive Sciences (2010).
    He also is the Director of the Endocrine and Metabolic Unit at the Royal Adelaide Hospital since 1997. He leads the NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence (CRE) in Translating Nutritional Science to Good Health (2012-17) and is a co-author of 532 peer-reviewed papers and 38 book chapters.

I'm sure they know a tad more than you do considering their experience and could probably school you on the Science of it all

All studies were conducted under the universities Centre of Research Excellence in Translating Nutritional Science into Good Health in participation with the National Health and Medical Research Council.

Personally not really interested in nutritional science but thought if your so keen to find out about the research findings he can probably send them to you.

Honestly, if you missed the boat with milk formula because of your reasoning I can't help but be amused. I spent 6 years living in China and it is clear to me you have very little understanding of their health system and the reason why so many parents rely on milk formula. I made huge gains on WHA ipo @20c and A2M@$2 which I sold during the most recent run up, we are here to make money after all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.