AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

there are many other ways but for sure it is not these legal...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    there are many other ways but for sure it is not these legal strategies / expenses as we will be gone by the time we get any results.
    i invite anyone to answer a few questions.
    1) why are we holding on CATH?
    2) Why not chose another party for the 24% / $240m? or even renegotiate it globally?
    3) why Nigel was not living in DRC from day 01 until the ML was effectively received?
    4) why did AVZ chose to hide information that was important to be disclosed?
    5) i want to know how many shares Nigel and all directors sold in the last 5 years, date and value!
    6) why AVZ continue spending millions on salary and bonuses while we know and knew the legal costs would blow up?
    7) i see none here talking about the other candidates for dirrctors, why?? some of them have well over 15m shares!!! while others have excellent know how that could perfectly be of value to AVZ.
    8) i want to have accesss to board minute meetings to review their decision making process and other matters specially how and why public notifications were crafted, specially the ones they decided NoT to disclose.

100% of us wants to have the shares traded again, no matter when, if its not yet back in tge market its because there still undisclosed information! i cannot imagine what would that be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.