STM 0.00% 1.0¢ sunstone metals ltd

omnipresent buyers & disappearing sellers!

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Over the past few days, we have closed at consecutive 52 week highs. We are drilling the hell out of D-Zone and hitting some real sweet spots ATM. Looks like there's always a bunch of new buyers, and the sellers keep disappearing. All very re-assuring from where I stand.

Further to the issue recently where I introduced a broker friend (in a mid sized brokerage firm) to AVI, there is some feedback. After chatting with him today, I have learned that he has started buying in for himself, and a family member. With his further research he rates AVI ''very, very highly''. He stated that he wants to introduce AVI to all his clientelle, but due to rules and regs of the frim (hardened by the GFC) he will chose to wait for it to get closer to a $100M MC before recommending it to most of them. But he has mentioned AVI to a couple of his big clients that he's close with and said the ''they are getting in''.

I sense there's alot of people waiting for pull back to get in and top up. I'm always one too, It may happen, and it may not. Alot depends on a T3er or 2 getting caught near a 3 day top. How far back it will fall if it does? Not far?

Furthermore, I get the feel, as do a couple of others amongst you that I'm in touch with,that there are quite a few people either getting in, about to get in, trying to get in, or waiting to get in whilst hoping for a pullback, from another thread on HC. have told those of you that chat with me that the smarter ones amongst them would be at least partially in and buying in now. However, the bulk of the new entrants from that thread will probably buy in in the high 50s and 60c+ region. That seems to be the price they like to buy their stocks, and inparticular the other one. Just remember, they will never admit to me that they're buying in, but we'll know fellow AVIators;-)

So, all in all, AVI may be just starting the imminent re-rate. Just like McSweeney's other gem AKM did 5-6 months ago from memory.

AIMHOO

GLTA AVIators!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.31K 366.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 13280122 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 9474372 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.