The good news is that it looks better and is easier to use than...

1. 1,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The good news is that it looks better and is easier to use than most charting packages.

However, I've uninstalled it and written it off as a bad joke. Some reasons why:
    - Shortly after I got the product a couple of years ago an upgrade went wobbly and months went by before the U.S. parent admitted (to me) its Romanian programmers had mucked things up. Repeated upgrades failed to achieve reliability. A free year of data from Paritech afterwards was of little use.
    - Buy and sell signals are great except they keep being over ridden if they don't work out and one has no record of what they were even the day before. Once a signal has worked well, it remains, so retrospective viewing of good looking charts suggest the system is better than it is and less trades were suggested than was the case.
    - The very recent Shares / P.I. stable write up was glowing. I was stunned and wondered how closely the author looked when reviewing the various packages.
    - The head of the outfit and the original creator (Ed) has admitted the signals are right about 52% of the time when the system is left to trade without human intervention. A couple of years ago he had a good following on this site, but I have seen negligible mention for a long time.

I now use some other charting packages instead, including free, online ones.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.