OmniTrader-feedback from Users !, page-5

1. 520 Posts.
    i've used it for a couple of years. I find it superior to Metastock since it automatically backtests all your indicators to work out which ones have been most effective in the past. Saves heaps of time.

If anything the system has too much in it. I've turned off most of its 120 indicators and use Fibonacci, candles, trendlines and a couple of volume oscillators.

It does reset the signals, so a buy can become a sell if the days price action changes the forecast based on the technical signals you're using. If you think about it, that's exactly what you'd want it to do.

The reseller Paritech had to get an adviser licence to sell it a few years ago because the system provides signals, which Asic interpreted as advice. That was sorted out. Worth a look at the demo b4 you buy. Its not for everyone.

Omnitrader 2000 has worked out most of the bugs. There's still the problem some1 mentioned where adding a new stock to the focus list sometimes requires you to exit the program. I think there must be a table that overflows. The program also takes up a lot of RAM if you leave it open with other applications like etrade.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.