BRU 1.25% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

on 7.30 report fraccing, page-18

1. 8,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1121
    Money talks.....BS walks.

Buru will review the program and any effect it may have had.

If it's required, a professional response will be forthcoming.

A simplified video that shows fracking at depth compared to water tables including leaching over time (centuries) and the degradation of the minute amount of chemicals used.

eg, the virtual impossibility of chemicals reaching the water table and the chemicals degrading into harmless compounds centuries before that could ever happen.

The fact that oil and gas are naturally under pressure and yet have been there 'naturally' for many millions of years without causing problems.

The fact that environmentalists use fuel and gas....and where do they think it actually comes from??? Aliens?

The video begins with a pristine earth. No buildings, industry, houses phones etc....nothing.

Everything in the modern world came from the earth..cars, houses, tv's, planes, drugs, hospitals...I know it sounds boring...but truly, some people just don'r get that. I don't criticise them...but some kids think milk comes from Coles or Woolies and petrol comes from the 'servo'.

Luckily for us, oil and gas are so far below the ground that water is highly unlikely to be affected and certainly not wetlands at ground level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $24.96K 309.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 158980 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.