... I appreciate your position ... And I yours, dreamBIGger for...

1. 7,867 Posts.
    ... I appreciate your position ...

And I yours, dreamBIGger for the gentle patronisation
    & well within HC TOUs.

I discovered this tidbit among all the emaciated rubble of the 9/11
    trawling for Truth. IMO it is mega crucial and not appreciated by
    conspiracy lovers.
    ------------------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/09/14/asbestos-could-have-saved-wtc-lives.html

In 1971, New York City banned the use of asbestos in spray fireproofing. At that time,
    asbestos insulating material had only been sprayed up to the 64th floor of the World Trade Center towers.
    Other materials were substituted for asbestos.
    Though the substitute sprays passed Underwriters Laboratories’ tests, not everyone was convinced they would work as well.
    One skeptic was the late-Herbert Levine who invented spray fireproofing with wet asbestos in the late-1940s.
    Levine’s invention involved a combination of asbestos with mineral wool and made commonplace the construction of large steel framed buildings.
    Previously, buildings such as the Empire State Building had to have their steel framework insulated with concrete, a much more expensive insulator that was more difficult to use.
    Levine’s company, Asbestospray, was familiar with the World Trade Center construction, but failed to get the contract for spraying insulation in the World Trade Center.
    Levine frequently would say that "if a fire breaks out above the 64th floor, that building will fall down."
    --------------------------------------------------
    An important dot (.) to add to the narrative.
    Better still; read the lot.

Cheers, bolding added

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.