on 9/11 ... fascinating late-night reading, page-29

1. 3,918 Posts.
    sooker practices french law lol lol Check this out guys, have a laugh - it seems our resident HC scumbag practices 'French Law' - Guilty until proven innocent!

Sooker jumps into a conversation out of the blue in the thread and posts the following-
    '
    Subject littlepee - :on 9/11 ... fascinating late-night
    Posted 10/07/03 11:40 - 60 reads
    Posted by Snooker
    Post #55790 - in reply to msg. #55774

Talking about requiring proof.......

Littlepee...

Can you prove that you don't invent conspiracy theories?

Can you prove that you are not a bigotted racist anti-semite?

And last but not least, can you prove you are not an idiot?

When you do the above I will as you said yesterday..................piss off!

Good luck!'

I then ask him to prove beyond doubt the above seeing as though he is the one that posted the above criteria's for me!

SOOKER THE FRENCE LAWYER (LOL ROFLMAO) THEN RESPONDS BY SAYING IT IS UP TO 'ME' TO PROVE THAT I AM 'NOT' THE ABOVE EVEN THOUGH HE POSTED IT.

SO IT SEEMS AS THOUGH OUR RESIDENT HC FRENCH IDIOT LAWYER (LOL ROFLMAO) LIKES TO OPEN HIS MOUTH ON MANY OCCASIONS BUT WHEN HE IS PUT TO THE TASK OF PROVING POINTS THAT 'HE' HAS POSTED, HE POINTS BACK ON THAT PERSON TO PROVE THAT HE ISN'T EVEN THOUGH HE POINTED IT OUT.

SOOKER.....HC RESIDENT FRENCH IDIOT LAWYER

LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO

PS - If anyone needs any legal advice please make a booking with anyone of his secretaries including sternly/DumboR et al LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.