CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

on a cautionary note

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Guys

There has been so much anticipation built up surrounding the imminent Kwanza/financing announcement that I am half expecting a flat market response when it eventually arrives, which will hopefully be next week. The manipulative interests playing with this stock will do their best to reinforce this, and will be loading the sells and waiting to pick up cheap shares from T plus 3 traders, and disgruntled medium termers, who have probably climbed aboard for a potential quick rocket ride.

I hope I am wrong, but the market rarely delivers what everyone is expecting when they want it. A flat response, a pause and a re-rating out of nowhere, possibly emanating from a second surprise acquisition announcement, makes more sense to me.

Medium and longer term, I am confident that we are heading strongly up. As to when the re-rating actually occurs is the tricky bit. Patient share holders however will be rewarded in any case.

Well, that's my take, for what it is worth. And if I am wrong, I will be pleased....lol

With regard to the BRR announcement, Smythe (or is it Smyth....lol) is showing refreshing rapport with shareholders by keeping them up to date. I applaud his attention to detail and his understanding of the dynamics of the market, and the benefit of having a loyal share holder base in attempting to build a company from the ground up.

So, it is onward and upward from here I reckon, but at a time possibly not of our choosing.

Cheers to holders
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.