MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Ye all of little Faithful of the Marion Misfits,Yes, MAE have...

1. 65 Posts.
    Ye all of little Faithful of the Marion Misfits,

Yes, MAE have Googles of gas and it will eventually rumble down those Utah Pipelines.
    Yes, All our individual quests for the Holy Grail of fabulous self-wealth Creation have been delayed by the Arctic Yankee Winter.
    Yes, The good Ol' US of A not only needs but Demands a never-ending supply of Gas and all other non-renewable energies, at the expense of all other nations.
    Yes, The MAE management has their own investments, retirements, and reputations entangled within the weave of this Company.
    Yes, I'm sure that the individuals that comprise MAE management are law-abiding citizens and would not compromise their own futures by disregarding corporate laws and governances.
    Yes, Their lack of detailed disclosures and current position is annoying to all of those, like myself, who are impatient but analytical shareholders.

No, The Daily Shareprice is probably of no concern to MAE Management as great fluctuations in the SP only discourage long term, substantial investors.
    No, There has been no declared rapid sell off of the OK asset but their M & A goal is in sight and will be achieved to the great monetary delight of the Long-Term Faithful.
    Praise the Lord.
    No, Weather, infrastructure, hardware, employees, terrains, and especially fickle money markets and human sentiment don't always follow the MAE Misfits shareholder Space-Time Continuum.

And No,
    We All wouldn't have as much fun - Every Night, if we couldn't Whinge about the ....

.... Bloody weather in Utah, the US Commodity Prices, the Obstructed pipelines, the Elusive gas production rates from CC, the Sell off of our Assets, the physicality of the Dewatering Process and indeed, blaming the MAE Management for everything from the Fall of the Roman Empire to the extinction of the Tassie Tiger.

So, Well ;
    - No, I'm not trading my 1M+ shares of MAE for CBA despite the banks' offer of a free pair of comfy slippers and a complementary copy 'How to Invest for Yield' with every 10 of its shares.

I'll stick to my leathers, my Harley and for me, its ......
    - Pedal to the Metal.
    Clear days are coming so ... Hasta la Vista, boys !

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.