COE 2.22% 22.0¢ cooper energy limited

@skinsy11 Yes you are right about the re-contracting. Two to 3...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    @skinsy11
    Yes you are right about the re-contracting. Two to 3 years isn't too bad to wait. I do hope capacity does increase in this timeframe with OP3D PLUS the GSA repricing. Increase in profit margin and volume, BMG abandonment is still the pig in this python but investors are full of indecision with a looming recession and coyness.

Commiseration for investors who have waited too long from the Maxwell years and are sitting on a paper loss. Any fresh money coming in would do ok, instead of parking funds in a term deposit.

I think Cooper Energy should leave a good portion of gas output for the spot market, increase it from current allocations due to the "duck curve" with the decommissioning of coal power plants. I think the market has underestimated the storage and distribution costs associated with peak demand electricity during morning and evening.

It would be commercially unviable for gas storage to be constructed to anticipate "duck curve" demand for a small period of time during the day.

Cooper Energy has the assets close to market AND processing capacity away from northern gas fields that would congest pipelines for the (southbound) Victorian market.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $574.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $746.3K 3.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 395153 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 247373 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.