LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Guess the drop in share price recently could be due to .A. 20...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Guess the drop in share price recently could be due to .

A. 20 million out of 1 billion shares were sold
    B. The 20 million people decided 20+ cents is fair enough to sell
    C. the rest of the market may or may not value the share price higher...i value it higher but i dont have more money to put into it.
    D. I value this stock based on what production will be. ($X per share ) i think a few percent of the holders might value it based closer to what we are currently producing (zero) + a bit for the hope of production....maybe this comes to 20 cents per share.....
    E. Or insider knowledge ...doubt that or we would have found out by now?
    F. suddenly people realise covid is not done.....but they fail to realise the electric transformation is not yet done covid or no covid
    G. the 20 million people who sold found better prospects ?
    H. their timing is short (weeks?) and mine plus 900 odd million holders is probably years.

I hate any drop in price but as @ fantasyboy has posted some good valuations ...reasonable to high but certainly much higher than now IF we can make the amount of product we have announced as having, and with the purity we have announced as getting and selling for the price the market is currently paying for and assuming the demand will be there when we sell it ....and we dont go back to hydrocarbon cars / boats/ planes/ power generation.

DYOR and back yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $50.93K 1.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 2548881 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 703674 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.