ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

on a lighter note, page-2

1. 460 Posts.
    Good to see Phil and management have read the posts. I have tried to ring him a number of times, he doesn't return my calls. The facts i have highlighted are from bloomberg, Anp other website etc. You are welcome to check my sources. I have been told one story from management only to find another one. We are not getting full disclosure in a number of important areas, and most probably too much in others. Remember management of a company are always going to tell you the good stuff and forget to tell you the stuff they don't want you to know. You have to be smart enough to read through the lines.

The story we have been told so far, has had that many changes and variations, it makes you dizzy. 430b has disappeared. Time lines extended or changed a number of times, failure of silver marlin joint venture, etc. Sorry but they are the facts. You are going to get praise when things go right (330), and criticism when they go wrong. Remember you are dealing with peoples hard earned here. Only brabus has made any money so far, and i hate the way he goes about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.