STO 2.14% $7.62 santos limited

Its called frustration at having to trawl through the multitude...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    Its called frustration at having to trawl through the multitude of posts to find a gem or two. A lot of people think they can just post throw away one liners that they wouldn't say in a face to face conversation as they would no doubt get called on it (which in some cases would lead to a smack in the head which would be well deserved) or would be too scared to say it in the first place, hence they need to be called on it. Its called accountability for one's deeds or actions.

The inane posts referred to are ones where there's been no thought put to them and they're there to just stir the pot. This in turn leads to lower quality forums which people eventually stop logging into and paying any credence to and the whole thing fails. The standard drops as opposed to being lifted, the reversion to the mean is to a lower average not higher.

I'm just disappointed that a lot of the posters who used to write some very informative notes have for the most part given up and don't bother anymore, numbers are dwindling on a lot of the threads. Pity as it used to be quite informative and some folks used to do this for no intrinsic gain for themselves apart from wanting to share knowledge.

It pretty easy to sniff out people motivations.
    I suppose HC has had a decent run, probably shouldn't expect it to continue forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.62
Change
0.160(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.74B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.50 $7.62 $7.48 $139.7M 18.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 264300 $7.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.63 118462 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.