PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

There has been a lot of comment on why the SP has risen so...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    There has been a lot of comment on why the SP has risen so much.

Firstly, have a look at PET charts and you will notice that, while it is a large and rapid rise in percentage terms, it is also not terribly unusual for PET.

Secondly,this is just a partial recovery from some pretty drastic falls of late. (some would say unwarranted/overdone, some would not)

Thirdly, I think its worth noting/speculating on what has been going through the market's collective mind. The recent update from the company had many fearing that PET may not be a going concern and the SP was subsequently hammered. Over the past week I believe that the consensus opinion has discarded that fear and put back it's faith in the very large pipeline eventually coming to fruition. In short, the market mindset has changed from utter catastrophe to a reasonable belief that it's former, very high expectations, for this stock have simply suffered a temporary setback. If the market is starting to believe that the same future is in place for this company as it believed at $1.30 plus, then there is little wonder that there has been a relatively small, albeit swift recovery

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.