PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

On a positive note (positive posters only pls), page-2

1. Yis
    108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Rob, I appreciate the attempt at positivity but this is dangerous. Their definition of “pipeline” are deals that are in an advanced stage. This $380m has been touted around for over 6 months and absolutely zero progress on it. The claims that customers aren’t paying and they have to go on payment plans. Governments on payment plans?! These aren’t mom and dad customers we’re selling to, we only have public sector customers and we need to put them on payment plans ffs. The Australian government literally borrowed $2b at 0.88% for 100 years - there is NO excuse for not getting paid for work done.

When the revenue was projected at 30-50m, this share would have been a steal. $1.2m in HALF A YEAR and the constant downgrades means this is a straight sell for anyone lucky enough to have bought in in the 30s and a hold for anyone whose equity has been destroyed so substantially that it doesn’t make a difference either way. I’m holding and hoping they turn this ship around but until then, people should be steering clear. Better to buy in 10-20% higher after a legitimate good news day than try to catch this falling knife

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.