PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

IMO Freedman has a penchant for making a few $$$s.... he even...

1. 41,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    IMO Freedman has a penchant for making a few $$$s.... he even rents the premises to the Co. for around $1,000/wk!!! Nice little earner.

Its all in the Reports and announcements.... above board and legal so far as I've been able to discern. Better people than me would find much more I'm certain.

Personally I don't have a problem with this. Freedman has backed the co. and is in deep with his investments. I wonder where else he keeps his cash. but good luck to him.

Much is made of ZZ's other board role and the possibility of him playing one off against the other, but isn't this only suspicion? Is there any evidence of impropriety? Again, so far as I know, its all above board and legit.

Yes, I'm pee'd off at the fall in the sp.... I'm only a little ratbag trying to make a few bob to bolster my superannuation after working PAYE all my life and hoping for a decent superannuation result on retirement. I survived almost 50 years of employment, sometimes on low wages but mostly, with professional development, getting a "decent", by my standards, pay-out. I've never had much to do with equities until around 6 yrs ago, so yes I grumble to myself sometimes, but don't begrudge others making big $$$s. I've made 3 bags from my initial outlay.

This new development is disappointing and I feel a need to know what has happened and where we go from here. But I maintain what I think is a reasonable optimism.

all the Directors still have a substantial holding, compared to my little holding.... I retain a confidence that the BOD have the best interests of the co. as their central focus. Is there nay evidence, other than the poor comms, to the contrary?

cheers Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.