PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Just can't follow your logic here Rubiconis. (actually there is...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Just can't follow your logic here Rubiconis. (actually there is a complete void of logic, as there is a complete void of information on which to form such logic)

How is brand tarnished forever tarnished? Its just a nonsense. We don't have enough information yet to decide anything along the lines of what you are proposing. We've been told squat.

This could be anywhere from hundreds of thousands to 10s of millions worth of discrepancies. None, some or all of the funds involved may be recouped either from offenders (if there are offenders) or from insurance. We may from here: lose our China contracts, we may get more, we may decelerate or accelerate growth in China??? The company may be insolvent, but I doubt this scenario based on our cash position..................... You know absolutely nothing about the situation so what are you basing your throw away prediction on.

Personally I do not like what has happened (even though I don't know what has happened). I have a lot riding on this stock and have not liked the dishonesty from the board for quite some time now. There has most definitely been some dishonesty here. From whom? For how long? Of what magnitude? With what financial and reputational and share price repercussions???

Lets all agree that something bad has gone down and stop saying that we know what it is, how big it is or what its impacts are. We simply don't. Take a chill pill and stop making stuff up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.