SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

On a related note

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I trust you all have followed today's price action (post CR and consolidation) today?

Post 90p/share return of capital (and 10x consolidation) the opening price should have been 70p / share (or /10 pre-consolidated shares) but it actually gapped up to £1.15 on opening and is currently up +105.67% at £1.995.

Many pi's had thought they would be able to jump in and make a massive profit on the known upside (trading well below the remaining cash in the bank).
    The bad news:
    The MM's prevented pi's from buying until the sp was in the £1.68 region allowing trades straight to the book to be completed first. Someone has been getting mates rates at the expense of the pi.
    Only existing pi holders were able to enjoy the majority of the sp increase this morning.

All I am saying is if you are a pi but not currently invested in the hope of joining the train just before it leaves the station you might find your entry barred as the shorts dictate when they leave and that inside info gives them the edge to profit on the way up.

It's just an example of how the little guy can be excluded from any rises and reconfirms the importance of first researching and then when you purchase do it with conviction.

Irrespective of the reported current state of NIHL case conversion I still believe the quality of the cases are very high so should come good.

I do have several other concerns (though, almost all debated here ad nausium, plus one that is a little too left field to mention) but I'm happy holding at these levels as the sp does not affect the operation of the company and if history is repeated the eventual sp rise will benefit existing holders the most.

You pay you money and takes your chance.

atb (and good luck)
    JS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.