SLX 0.19% $5.17 silex systems limited

Rennis your post is close to the mark and for some its all too...

1. 428 Posts.
    Rennis your post is close to the mark and for some its all too soberly slow however thats the way it is. What I do get is a sense that price will slowly build and the big money will be there. People use to talk 20 to 50 dollars and saw stars in the sky exploding by now and I guess after all the years past I might have thought like that too once.....I think that price is a good chance but the timing is about as long as it takes to get to production.....Then of course there are other SLX opportunities which may blossom /arise in the meantime. Directors would be well aware of shareholder anxiety and be moving one would hope to increase the SP.
    I would be curiously interested in the average age of s'holders...Just maybe a lot of them see slx as their super super contributer and like me want it to lock into a higher non manipulated price and go from there...I'm 60by the way....Also I think most shareholders never understood the magnitude of getting an idea like this to a revenue stream...Its a big global show and wont be shortcut to production in my view...Im neverthe less optimistic or I would be out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.17
Change
-0.010(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.224B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.18 $5.20 $5.10 $1.179M 229.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1277 $5.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.17 1821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.