SLX 2.81% $5.18 silex systems limited

on a serious note, page-3

1. 428 Posts.
    Expo I think things are OK and obama is just an aside...The market is tricky and pretty ruthless from where I stand and it seems you need to be a trader or a holder...If the buyers arent lined up its probably because the bus they all get on is not due but it by no means means it is not coming...I have a share SOM and it suffers the same malaise but will bolt I reckon on further good news and earnings and is also tightly held which limits its exposure like SLX . As we have all said before we need numbers on earnings before the rest of the world wakes up....Its also still a tough market on a day to day basis ,despite the emerging optimism.
    I prefer to hold and like most others cant afford to top up despite wanting to on those two stocks. You are also tempered by a sense which tells me I am exposed enough to risk stocks ....One also develops over time a security which is false having watched the coy. for so long and you cant work out why all the world is not piling in like they would do in a bull market. You cant expect someone new to SLX to share that faith readily when there are plenty of dividend paying somewhat secure stocks in the pot if you are flush, ready, and wanting to invest. Instead, pat your dog ,kiss your wife, and go for a swim, The money has to bake a little longer before it rises and comes out of the oven.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.