SLX 2.81% $5.18 silex systems limited

on a serious note, page-32

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782

I cannot verify that what I am about to tell you is the truth,because it came to me third or fourth hand, but I would consider it a slight possibility for several reasons!

I was told today by a friend that his mate reckons that they are building a nuclear power plant at the desalination plant site in Victoria?

My fiend says that he knows this person quite well and he has never seen him be wrong on anything he has told him to date!

His reason was that the building they have been constructing is not in the right place as per the plans for the desalination plant, and to add to that the metal reinforcing rods for the floor of this building is way beyond what is normally expected for a building of that type and it also has huge copper rods inserted as well, for heat dispersion? it may all just be BS? but something that may add weight to this perhaps? is that a law was passed just recently for the disposal of nuclear waste in Australia, is it just for Lucas Heights or is it something else?

Just to add to that the Labor party in Australia has been changing it's stance on nuclear recently!

I have also been wondering just how Mr Brumby expected to power this Desalination plant, because it will take near on a full power station output in order to power it?

Is this possible I wonder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.18
Change
-0.150(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.227B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.33 $5.33 $5.12 $1.913M 369.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9397 $5.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.18 7782 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.