SLX 2.81% $5.18 silex systems limited

I have been thinking about this rumour,I don't believe it is...

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    I have been thinking about this rumour,I don't believe it is true, for I don't really believe it would be possible for Victoria to build a Nuclear power station without the necessary environmental impact statements or clearance from the Federal Government etc for that matter, I guess I should have applied the old adage first, believe a quarter of what you read in a newspaper, or hear from others, believe about half of what you see with your own eyes before looking into it further!

I also rang my son who is working at that site and he told me there have been that many stuff ups because of their haste to get things built, things have been built in the wrong place, they are correct wrt to some older plans but the newer plans show things differently? typical I suppose, it will cost them heaps to fix these problems I am told, and we will pay for it here in Vic through higher electricity charges and taxes.

The bit about the the copper rods in the concrete, may possibly be for cathodic draining, there would be a fair amount of electrolysis going in in a plant like this because of the seawater and stray voltages etc, so that would explain that.

So there is no nuclear yet, although they should consider it here in Oz as a viable green technology with respect to greenhouse gasses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.18
Change
-0.150(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.227B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.33 $5.33 $5.12 $1.913M 369.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9397 $5.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.18 7782 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.