ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

To be honest I don't have a huge back ground in the recycling...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    To be honest I don't have a huge back ground in the recycling industry. Especially from waste to energy. I have however done a lot of research into what we have at pearl, and a lot of conparisons against what is currently out there on the market.

In your experiences Just out of curiosity Have the previous recycling plants been portable? Saving $$ on transportation of tyres. Were they Self sufficient for reliance of power? We're they Under the EU6 emission levels? Cheap to make?

What is currently out there, seems to be no comparison to what we potentially can do with our Machines, and although historically anything like this may have small margins as you mentioned, pearl as explained above has cut a lot of the expenses.

I do feel for current holders who have been burnt with oil ventures thus far. Ex holders I'm not sure why they are still bothering on this thread I personally would have moved on by now If I'm no longer holding the share.

However I'm excited about pearl, im a new shareholder, and am looking forward to seeing what comes of pearl.

Good luck to other holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.