ASX 0.25% $63.93 asx limited

on any given day you can make a few grand, page-45

1. 7,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

Yes it is interesting indeed. Very popular too because most HC’s are momentum players or monkeys in some quarters however much they try to deny.

Often I too am a momentum monkey. I do that with my spare cash though. However, most my momentum plays, if successful, end up as investments. On Fridays I had 2 of them and both could end up as investments.

PEN and CVI were at the top of my list. When PEN started putting on volume, I placed it on my intraday chart and placed an order at 4.6 based on intraday chart, when it was trading at 4.9 and someone dumped on me. Later in the day I got another parcel at 4.8. Now I am almost set and if it moves as indicated by the chart I will get another parcel and that will be an investment for me as long as I am on profit. I might sell it on Monday or in 12 months depending on sentiment. CVI was the same.

I used to have package scanners before but the best scanner for me now is the eye ball scan. I make my list as it goes from the latest announcements, volumes, chart formation ete and modify on weekly basis and keep a close eye on them, especially in early hours. I agree with T4P that momentum plays are viable but got to keep an eye on their financials and developments. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.