PSL 11.1% 1.6¢ paterson resources ltd

On Behalf of the collective HDY shareholders (Email sent) 14/01/19

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44

Dear Mr Ryan & Baggott,

14th Jan 2019

I write to you on behalf of a collective of shareholders that represent a minimum 5% of the total shareholdings of HDY.

We the collective attached to this email present to the ASX our names, contact numbers and holdings as one collective voice to request that the ASX liaise directly with the effected shareholders of HDY as to what constitutes our best interest.

We the collective request the ASX take an approach other than the one that would see shareholders suffer due to the boards misconduct.

My instructions from the collective attached are firstly to negotiate with the ASX suitable terms pursuant to the provisions of 249D of the corporations act 2001 that would satisfy the ASX to see HDY trade again.

Due to the nature of our circumstances the resolutions we pose to the ASX to be voted upon are as following;

1-                 The appointment of two independent directors to the board of HDY.

2-                 The replacement of the company directors.

3-                 The replacement of the company directors & the appointment of two independent directors.

4-                 Class action against all parties involved in the misconduct.

A meeting location along with an official signed 249D form will be submitted upon the acceptance of our proposed resolutions to the ASX.

We the shareholders of HDY kindly anticipate a response within 7 days of this email and look forward to a positive outcome for all parties involved.

Kind Regards

On behalf of the collective HDY Shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.297M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $20.33K 1.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4820 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 404798 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 257097
Last updated 14.30pm 03/05/2024 ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.