VYS 1.52% 32.5¢ vysarn limited

Shorters are obviously gone for now... you would need to be...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Shorters are obviously gone for now... you would need to be fairly silly to go short us now IMO. As a huge lot of information will be coming in for us over the next month and a half.

1) Council approval of Ponds. JAN.

2) Completion of Plant 1 upgrade. To instantly service 60,000tpa x $300. Instantly I am told by Directors once the pipes to ponds are put in. Early Feb.

3) Ben heads to US on 2nd Jan and hits the ground running with SSC and Alcoa. Mostly SSC until we accually here of a coming Alcoa deal to come. 125,000tpa.

4) THE BIG ONE- Alcoa deal. Never see the poorer side of $2 again after this ANN IMO. 400,000tpa.

5) NMP update on advance stages of testing. Monster upside.

6) SPL trials in US. Huge Upside.

7) Something is happening on the Silica project and it even worth many times the purchase price to sell off now. Yet not included in any calculations. IMO.

8) Upside suspected to Plant 1 on the 60,000tpa.

I have probably missed something... pls feel free to add what could or will be Anned in Jan\Feb 2011. I am only talking about the very ST now. So we can get the hell away from only $1...

We are still modestly priced for Plant 1 60,000tpa only. Very close to a rerating session IMO. Once more brokers in US are onto us especially IMO. More media attention over there as long as they sell it as their tech.

I am sure SSC and Alcoa will claim as there own- who cares as long as we benefit. The industry will know who to come to when implemented successful Plants in the US. Others will wish to take the cahnce long before these are finalized.

Cheers

JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 32.5¢ 32.5¢ $6.01K 18.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1501 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 74252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.