RWD 0.00% 4.5¢ reward minerals ltd

on country meeting, page-52

1. 5,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    I agree with you Chinaplate, although one is free to speculate when we may get some sort of decision from WDLAC on behalf of the TOs. It certainly is a long and painstaking progress and nothing is ever certain. Timelines are never adhered to and agree are most likely worthless.

However, personally I am quite optimistic. I am hoping for some news in the next 1-4 weeks, but that's pure speculation and I suppose 'hope' on my behalf. Any decision will obviously be delayed if WDLAC/Martu are pushing for better terms and want to re-negotiate on Reward's initial proposal - whatever that may be. It appears WDLAC and the Martu are much more organised than the parties involved at Lake Mackay. Now I wonder if WDLAC had a meeting with the Martu TOs following the on-country? I wouldn't have a clue, but it makes sense that they would whilst WDLAC were in town. The original agreement of the commercial terms back in late March 2008 were decided upon at a full community meeting (as per the IndiEnergy/WDLAC ASX press release).

There is now a window of opportunity for those in the know to get in (or out) before any news of substance is announced. It will be interesting to see where the share price tracks in the coming days, weeks and possibly months ahead... hopefully up!

Just my thoughts for the evening.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.