EML 0.00% 97.5¢ eml payments limited

On demand payroll, page-25

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Tencent to EML is no comparison as Tencent is like having email, Facebook, Instagram, internet explorer, eBay + your credit card / bank account linked together in 1 App. The US have claimed that Tencent just like tick tock are able to download all of your contact in your phone, track your payment details or transactions, track your location and ultimately understand via software what you are thinking and writing on social media or email.

Im not 100% sure what the final executive order will be whether it’s banning the App completely for use in the US or whether it’s banning the payment part only.

what it does mean for EML and others in the payment space is that in Western Countries especially US and potential other 5 eyes countries will be protect their industries. Similar to Huawei being banned.

EML is fine as they are not in china and don’t think they have any interest going there.

Re sezzle and India, I wouldn’t be surprised if they went with a local operator instead of using EML. They are running a trial for next 3 months before they work out If its worth going into so if EML delivers for them on the US and AUS side of things then maybe we can get a leg up!

I do agree that the company (EML) has been very quiet of late but Tom has a habit of underplaying their results. Would be good to get a page or 2 on new deals even if their not huge on the revenue generation side yet. It would put a lot of us at ease and reinforce the strategy to institutions / fundies
    Last edited by Boony87: 07/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $365.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.0¢ 94.5¢ $4.157M 4.298M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14677 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 159788 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.