CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

Wow, I'm so pleased I loaded my shopping trolly full of CRK in...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Wow, I'm so pleased I loaded my shopping trolly full of CRK in the last two days! Just in time. I had a feeling it would do this. Even so I have put in another buy order this morning and may have to buy at a higher price today. I was 25,000 short of what I wanted yesterday.
    Currently it's 69c but there may well be opportunistic sellers at this price - perhaps as low as 65c.
    It looks like the proverbial rocket. I'm not surprised reading all the news from Europe overnight and gold hitting yet another record price.
    If physical gold is that short and JP Mprgan get burned and are forced to cover their naked shorts, presuming they are still holding them, then the gold price will go even higher.
    Frankly I wouldn't be selling CRK right now below $1.80-$2.00. It's not impossible that there is indeed a buyer in the wings and they wouldn't pay less than that I wouldn't think.
    I won't be selling any of the shares I have bought over the past two days at anything like these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.