KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

on fire

1. 29,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    i could never work out why kcn was sold down so much. from a high of $4.40 down to about $2.80 - the sell down was too severe. i did not sell any on the way up, and did not buy any on the way down - i have plenty. kcn is up strongly today, obviously on the back of good intersections (extensions) on the H orebody. i posted on this yesterday. there was plenty of time to buy the shares, ahead of todays surge. i am confident that kcn are a money machine, and that they will attempt to maximise shareholder wealth. it is my assumption, that the company is sitting in top of an extensive mineralized zone - and that there is a lot of gold in the area. i cannot wait till they test the B prospect. the channel samples are as good as it gets. the results of channel samples are available from the kcn website - august 2002 presentation - page 19. the relevant page, shows an extensive soil anomoly which is greater than 1 gram per tonne. there is a similar area, which is between .5 gram per tonne, and 1 gram per tonne. soil anomolies are generally displayed in the order of billions of parts per tonne. - keeping in mind that 1 gram per tonne, is about 1 million parts per tonne. from my perspective, it would seem that the company could probably mine the stuff, from surface - when they eventurally drill it - my guess only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.54 $1.56 $1.50 $621.5K 409.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2788 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 7437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.