THB 3.13% 3.3¢ thunderbird resources limited

Hi MavsyntaxI was in the sinbin for expressing outrage of the...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Hi Mavsyntax

I was in the sinbin for expressing outrage of the security breaches for the PM and the opposition leader recently, im outraged because if it was any decent blue collar worker who acted this way we would be in jail and an example would be made of the offender, if someone acted this way in the USA with the US president they would have likely been shot.

I guess we clearly have 2 sets of rules in australia which is a dangerous precedent to follow.

Anyway VOR has some more time to simmer, i cant see much downside as the results are still deliver thumping wide zones of copper from multiple prospects. Im liking the fact that they are chasing down some deep holes but also realise we will likely see a cap raising soon as we only have around $5m left in the kitty. The biggest problem for VOR is the share register is a little to big. A possible solution would be to do a 1 for 5 consolidation(share price around 35c) then raise capital at much higher levels as we are being diluted rapidly at these low levels. The share register would be then much tighter and have the ability to move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $6.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $15.18K 466.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 246863 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.