MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

on ice

1. 2,041 Posts.
    Fridge full of bubbly. We wait.

I've gone through the scenarios over and over and my personal assumption I am making is that the GCOS is 50%. There is just too much really good data all pointing to a consistent result.

Bed time reading;

"Prior to the drilling of MEO?s Zeus-1 well in the northern section of WA-361-P, industry experts did not expect the Jurassic reservoirs to extend far beyond the NWS Project fields. The Zeus-1 well however, encountered and proved the quality of the Jurassic sands whose seismic
    signature was then tied into the Artemis prospect on MEO?s recently acquired 3D seismic surveys. The 2009 3D survey also allowed accurate calibration of MEO?s depth conversion models which indicated closure of the prospect to the north, an area which was previously thought to compromise the structural closure of the prospect.
    Similarity to the Perseus gas field also extends to the Direct Hydrocarbon Indicators (DHIs) which are clearly
    present in the amplitude extracts from both fields and are concordant with structure."

http://www.meoaustralia.com.au/content/Document/Artemis%20Overview%20Apr10.pdf

Additional info GCOS in this pdf, for those interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.