GDR goldstar resources nl

QUARTERMAIN - I have made two drips to walhalla in the last...

1. 201 Posts.
    QUARTERMAIN - I have made two drips to walhalla in the last month.

The first was during the day, Not many locals around but the ones I spoke to were still very keen and talking the mining company up (GDR).
    However most didnt own shares, Yet they said they should.

They also talked up a company who just about owns or runs everything in the town.
    That company Hercules mining I assumed was doing contract work for GDR. But I only assumed , that could be wrong.

Talking to some people and also what you posted made me think that in the early days when GDR first started drilling up there maybe the residents were happy and proud.
    But maybe they have now having seconds thoughts about the mine.

Last night I went up there again, I had a beautiful meal at the Lodge hotel. $19 for a beautiful Chicken Aussie Snitczel. And it was bloody cheap !
    We then went on the ghost tour, The tour guide mentioned that some GDR miners broke a lease on a small cottage because it appeared haunted. Every time they sat outside to have a few beers they whould hear a noise in side, On inspection the furniture would be moved. Also another miner seen a ghost in the long tunnel extened mine when they were studying that mine.

Anyway I am starting to think that with the share price so low that if any action was going to start soon these locals would have shares in GDR and they dont.

One business owner told me that he rents his shop of Hercules mining, And that how the owner of HM has made so much money latley ! - Yet the business owner didnt hold a single GDR share.
    And he seemed to really have his nose up this HM guy's arse.

jmo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.