ATC 1.85% 5.5¢ altech batteries ltd

on life support, page-12

1. 91 Posts.
    Stocko/Peter

The last post you gave to us concerned your allegation that "all the founders" have sold down, and you mentioned some specifically.

In response, I gave you legal reasons (escrow) and pure fact from the registry, in addition to pointing out the turnover of the stock made it impossible to support your point.

You ignored my logic, and continued your personal diatribe against ATC.

Now, it seems that because of market conditions and the information vacuum that we have been forced to operate under, you are taking the fact that the price has decreased to mean that your predictions are coming true.

That's like you saying that rain will come everyday. Some days you will be right, but its not because of your skill as a forecaster.

All most would ask is that you put some fact behind your allegations and arguments, rather than that emotive drivel topped off with excessive capitals and exclaimation marks.

It seems that the very nature of your posts are achieveing the opposite outcome to that of your intentions; people are actually looking at it (ATC) more logicaly, assesing the situation through fact driven hypothesis more than ever before.

The world needs inventors Stocko, but usually they do not make great analysts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $94.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $51.16K 947.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4013 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 89605 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.