CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

on line sales, page-2

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I too found several endorsements with apparently unrelated and different online pharmacies.

Here are just 2 examples.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    www.pharmacyonline.com.au/thermalife-pain-relief-cream-75g

"Posted on 6/06/11 by Maureen Springer

I have been using Thermalife cream for about a week now. I am so impressed I will be buying more. Only after about 1 hour I had no pain at all and following the instructions it has been able to achieve for me what no other product has been able to.

Congratulations on a product that works so good"

AND

www.chemistdirect.com.au/thermalife-pain-relief-cream-75g?gclid=CMfA7YuMyaoCFYJKpgodqUhs0w

"Thermalife cream by Maureen Springer 6/06/11

Having been using this cream for just over 1 week. Only after 1 hour I could feel that the pain in my finger had gone and also the lump had gone down. This really surprised me as nothing else I had tried had helped

This was caused by a horse pulling a lead rope across my fingers leaving a lump that really caused a lot of pain especially in winter.

Congradulations on a product that really works with no side effect."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Both on the same day by the SAME PERSON. Obviously Maureen was so impressed and infatuated by the product that she had to, on THE SAME DAY, post with at least 2 separate pharmacies. Busy girl.

It could be argued that the 2 sites are simply related and therefore it is OK to simply post same message twice. If this is so, and these are supposed to be unsolicited [therefore not interfered with]testimonials then HOW COME THEY ARE BOTH DIFFERENT!!!!

Be very careful of your reputation here PNO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.