GW1 0.00% 4.6¢ greenwing resources ltd

Thanks for highlighting LRS yedlinkk and Dr F all the great...

1. 13 Posts.
    Thanks for highlighting LRS yedlinkk and Dr F all the great information. I have just come to this thread as I have been looking for early stage discoveries to compare to BSMs acquisition. I agree the initial samples look promising but there is still plenty of risk with the resource and whether it hangs together to make an economic resource.

The barriers to an economic reserve also look a bit lower than other deposits not only with the outcropping dykes but also with the "horizontal to sub horizontal orientation over significant strike length." This ties in with Dr F's low cost mining theory outlined above (whether DSO or not) and is distinctly difference to LRS's interpretation of its drilling results which indicate a sub-vertical desposit (circa 65 degree dip). Even Greenbushes has a 30 to 80 degree dip from the early tech reports from Talison Lithium in 2009.

That being said Millie's Reward looks as promising as anything I can find in regards to initial samples and I am looking forward to more results. This is all on top of a company that has a producing asset that will be cash flow positive if all goes well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 62518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.