GOR 0.00% $1.90 gold road resources limited

On market buyback of shares needed, page-32

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    If it concerns you to the extent that it does, then there is another option available:

SELL

Sell and be done with it.

Because whereas most here tend to vent their frustrations at the cleptoparasites in question (who incidentally failed spectacularly in quelling a run that saw us go from around 5 cents up to $1.60), your MO is to fixate on GOR and how it should conjure up some magic trick, which to my way of thinking is almost petty.

GOR is in the midst of creating a profitable enterprise for many years to come. For all shareholders - with, I might add, some really impressive margins. There are avenues open to GOR as suggested by myself and others. But GOR is yet to turn a profit. Nor will they be bullied into addressing an issue that is plaguing a score of other gold stocks.

These companies are being targetted for the reason that they produce MONEY, the bankers' kryptonite, and the last thing these ghouls need is investors piling into businesses that compete with their own illusion of money. Bankers despise competition. Their entire fictitious paper scam, built on nothing but debt notes, is unfolding before our eyes, though it hasn't quite filtered down to the public (surprise, surprise, considering they also own the media). When it does, and the price of physical gold reflects that, what do you think the consequences of that will be?

No amount of shorting will stop a runaway train. If fund managers increased their current 1% weighting in gold to, let's say, 5 times that, what will be the effect on GOR and its contemporaries?

What happens when the first insolvent bank falls?

What happens when we get a repeat of 2008?

What happens when civil war kicks off?

What happens to the stockmarket and society itself?

The point is, there is enough to worry about, and many factors that will impact prices, without demanding of GOR that it flick some non existent switch and transition into combat mode, thereby intimidating these soulless vampires.

You might like the manoeuvre, but the broader market won't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.