GOR 1.43% $1.78 gold road resources limited

I am glad that other fellow posters responded with reference to...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I am glad that other fellow posters responded with reference to great companies like NST and EVN. These companies are also being smashed by the same brigade that is hitting GOR.
    Some interesting research has shown that:
    EVN - Had a high of $5.59 on 8 August and closed at $4.17 on Friday. A 25 % reduction in shareholder value based on an average daily volume of shares of less than 1% of its issued capital.

GOR - Had a high of $1.645 on 9 August and closed at $1.03 on Friday.A 37% reduction in shareholder value based on an average daily volume of shares(excluding sale of Goldfields shares and the day before listing on to ASX 200) of less than 1% of Issued capital.

NST - Had a high of $14.055 on 24 July and closed at $10.15 on Friday. A 28% reduction in shareholder value based on an average daily volume of less than 1% of Issued capital.

Over the last few months gold has been around $A 2,200 so what has been the driving force behind these dramatic decreases in shareholder value. My rough calculation is that these leeches have destroyed around $5.5B of shareholder value and the only way to stop a leech is to cut off the blood supply.
    With a share buy back scheme you are making sure the leech cannot do business with itself to depress the price and that you are in the market to pay a fair price. Once the leech knows that their basement price shares are not being bought by their comrades then the s.... will hit the fan and they will move on.
    I have not owned EVN or NST but if I was a shareholder I would feel more than let down by the havoc that the leeches have been allowed to get away with.

Gold Invest Unite
    Keep The Faith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
0.025(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.922B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.82 $1.78 $6.846M 3.818M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 71628 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 4887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.