PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

To be honest I've never been a fan of the hearts for the same...

1. 3,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 974
    To be honest I've never been a fan of the hearts for the same reasons however not all are douchebags. There are those that have done very well for themselves. Hey, if several years ago I could pull a 1 bagger in a few weeks i'd be cheering as well. In this instance however I'm sitting on a 15 bagger from my first PLS purchase so in perspective, it's not that grand.

As for pump and dumps, of course it is possible for any stock, however as the story gains momentum and SP increases the chance reduces proportionately. The lemmings usually hang around the nano and micro caps so I'm hoping they stay there. We've also come a fair way since our days where SP has hovered in the low single digits. That said, the already significant increase in the SP should reduce any instance of near vertical increases.

This is a medium / long term hold folks. The big money was to be made when the long term holders were busy hoovering at at under $0,02. I still believe we will eventually pass $1.00 but much more needs to happen before it eventuates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.93 $2.86 $63.54M 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2073 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 215474 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.