SWP 0.00% 17.0¢ swoop holdings limited

I think some of the postings should get the full markings for...

1. 124 Posts.
    I think some of the postings should get the full markings for ramping, that is 10/10.

I don't think I've seen such factless statements as I've seen on this stock.

Nothing new has happened for two years and the stock rises on the back of no news and everybody has a reason for it, eg simon mottram saying this and that, directors buying ,bhp staying in because it is "so big","another Raglan"blah blah blah.

The only facts are, they have 30% of an area that has some interesting grades, with many years of ground work ahead.What I can see from the known holes is that is going to be hard to mine and expensive to extract the metals from the ore.I've seen better results from THX recently.

BHP haven't said they are in or out, probably as they have adjacent ground and are hedging their bets and FCN have to pay for the exploration anyway.

And Harmanis is in a deep financial hole with his first "expensive" foray into this stock and is probably just trying to pump some interest in so he can get his money back.

For me it all comes back to one fact is they only have 30% of nothing so far or should I say blue sky.Some huge results would want to be coming soon or it will just be red desert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37762 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 34707 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.