CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Thanks for the chart sandybeachs.I lack acumen when it comes to...

1. 407 Posts.
    Thanks for the chart sandybeachs.I lack acumen when it comes to charting but I like to buy Companies where the SP is trending north.Even my naked eye tells me that this one is heading in the right direction and has got some serious grunt.

Once again I reiterate the fundamentals in this stock are compelling and we are in a very favourable commodity. Lets hope we get some more resource/reserve upgrades in the near future and silver keeps chugging along.Even at todays silver price and the reserves we have the story is a very good one indeed. However so much upside still with this one.Hold these shares tightly,and dont let days like today deter you.

A couple of questions.

Is the lead recovery issue been dealt with?With lead recovery we have a cash cost of $6.50!Big margins at current silver prices.Even without lead recovery cash costs ares still only around $10

Any exploration being carried out at present?I am hoping to see resources get coverted to reserves in the near future and as a result see the LOM extend.In fact this is very likely but am unsure if we are going to see further upgrades to the current 50moz of resources at short notice

When is the gold exploration going to be carried out at Goldwing and McKinnons?I realise that CCU have enough on their plate at the moment and the silver is the near term money maker but life would get interesting if they stumble across gold as well.

Interesting times and this one for me has a lot of positives.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.